Before choosing the bean peeling machine, we should learn about why beans must be peeled.
What can peeled beans do?
Dehulled beans are products made from beans through drying, cracking, separation of skin and kernel, crushing, tempering and other processes. Before we understand peeling beans, we can first take a look at the agricultural product of beans.
Beans are one of the most familiar foods, and now beans are also one of the main crops in the world. Beans can be made into bean oil and tempeh. There are many soy products in our country. Unfermented soy products include soy milk, tofu, tofu skin, etc., and fermented soy products include soy sauce, bean paste, natto, tempeh, etc., which are also seasoned with beans. Bean oil has many industrial applications. The main bean producers are the United States (36%), Brazil (36%), Argentina (18%), China (5%) and India (4%). Beans contain a lot of phytic acid, alpha-linolenic acid and isoflavones.
Beans processed by dehulling can be used in a wider range.
1. Bean flour
Although beans contain a lot of dietary fiber, in the process of making bean powder, the dietary fiber is greatly damaged by heating and grinding. Soy flour is easier to digest than soy, so the protein in soy can be better absorbed. However, it should be noted that at this time, the protein allergens in beans are also easily absorbed. Soy flour also contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and iron. Because soy flour is convenient to eat, some professional athletes often drink milk with soy flour in recent years. Bean flour is also one of the raw materials for donkey rolling.
2. Bean products
Beans are most commonly used to make various soy products, press bean oil, refine soy sauce and refine protein. Okara or beans ground into meal are also commonly used in livestock feed.
Dehulled beans are rich in nutrients and high-quality protein. High content of bean protein is one of the first choices for vegetarians to ingest protein. Therefore, beans are also known as "meat in the field".
In China, Japan and the Korean peninsula, tofu of different hardness and softness has been around for thousands of years. After bean processing, it can also be turned into soy sauce, miso, natto or fermented bean curd.
Modern European and American people also began to eat tofu, but it is generally used to replace dairy products. Beans are rich in high-quality protein, comparable to meat, and beans contain twice as much protein as meat of the same weight.
Dehulling is one of the key steps in bean processing. Dehulling can reduce heat-resistant bacteria in the soil, improve the flavor of soymilk, limit foaming, shorten the heating time required for lipoxygenase passivation, reduce thermal denaturation of stored proteins, and prevent enzyme browning.
Appropriate heat treatment before dehulling can moderate heat denaturation of protein and inactivate lipoxygenase, thereby inhibiting the production of odorous substances during bean processing. Therefore, bean dehulling machine is an indispensable machine in our bean processing. Let's first familiarize ourselves with the production process and process of bean peeling machine. Only when we are familiar with the bean peeling machine can we make a correct judgment when purchasing.
Process of bean peeling machine
The raw grains that can be processed by the bean peeling machine include beans, broad beans, lentils, cowpeas, mung beans, black beans, kidney beans and other beans. , The quality of the finished product is good, and the whole process is mechanically automated and continuously produced. It can produce polished and graded raw beans, peeled and graded bean kernels, graded bean grits, and graded soy flour. The equipment is widely used in food and grain processing enterprises. Follow us to briefly understand the technological process of bean peeling.
For a variety of beans, the processing technology is designed according to the structure of the beans and the characteristics of the endosperm and epidermis. From cleaning, color sorting, shelling, etc., to realize the processing value of beans by enterprises.
1. Raw grain cleaning section: Two sieves, two stone removal, and one magnetic separation are used, and through the configured wind separation system, the large impurities, small impurities, light impurities, stones and magnetic substances in the grains are cleaned to ensure product quality.
2. Color sorting section: According to the color characteristics of the materials, the color sorter is used to separate the moldy grains, under-full grains, different varieties of grains and other impurities with different colors.
3. Shelling section: the process of shelling, brushing and shunt is adopted. (According to the characteristics of the material, you can use the dispensing valve to freely choose whether to use shelling and brushing)
1) Shelling: take off the skin (shell) of the material and separate it out through the effective suction system;
2) Brushing: separate the microskin and ash on the surface of the material;
4. Grading section: Different screens are used to divide the materials into different grades according to different sizes.
How to choose a good bean peeling machine?
1. First of all, make clear the variety of your own beans (Northeast beans, Xiangbei beans, imported beans, Anhui beans)
2. There are two processes for bean peeling, one is wet peeling, the other is wet peeling, determine the process you want
3. Determine whether the output of your own processing is 1 ton per hour or you need a larger output. Large output requires a processing unit that can produce a maximum of 60 tons of bean peeling unit per hour.
4. Consult the machine online, if it is best, you can check it out on the spot
So, what kind of bean peeling machine is a good peeling machine?
1. First of all, look at the processing effect of the machine. If the processing effect is not satisfied, you can ignore it.
2. Secondly, look at the removal rate of the machine. It is impossible for any machine to achieve a removal rate of 100%. A machine that can achieve a removal rate of more than 95% is a good machine.
3. Look at the appearance of the machine's work, look at the loss of the machine, see if the machine is shaking, look at the power consumption of the machine, and consider it comprehensively.
4. Consider comprehensively after comparison. You can't just look at the price of the machine. High quality and low price are synonymous with shoddy manufacturing.
So far, the selection method of choosing a good bean peeling machine has been shared with you, and I hope it will be helpful to everyone. Friends who need to peel beans may wish to pay attention to our website: https://www.beanpeelingmachine.com/.