Maize milling machine is a complete set of engineering equipment that uses corn as raw material to process corn kernels into corn grits and corn flour.
Equipment cost, labor cost, and site cost are three major items. The price of corn processing equipment with different production capacities or different processes is often different, so it cannot be discussed in one word;
Corn processing equipment consists of: auger, permanent magnet drum, scraper elevator, quantitative packing scale, single bin flat screen, double bin flat screen, grading screen, corn hammer mill, corn grinder, peeling polishing machine, pulse Cloth dust filter, corn peeling and polishing machine, corn debaking and ballast breaking machine, corn sieving and stone removal machine, plane rotary screen, etc.
Corn processing equipment is classified according to processing technology
The whole dry production process of corn flour, corn embryo extraction and milling process and corn co-production processing technology.
1. The process of producing corn flour by the all-dry method is to clean and wet the corn for a period of time, and then directly crush the whole corn without removing the germ, and then grind and sieve it one by one. Various types of corn flour or grits of varying thickness and precision.
2. Corn embryo extraction and milling process: corn embryo extraction and milling, that is, the processing technology of simultaneously producing corn flour and corn embryo in corn processing.
3. Corn co-production refers to the corn processing technology that simultaneously extracts corn grits, corn embryos and various corn flours during the processing of corn deep processing equipment.
The price of these small maize milling machines is generally 2000 US dollars to 3500 US dollars.
Many deep processing corn milling machines can be slightly more expensive.
After the small maize milling machine deeply processes corn, two kinds of flour can be produced, one is called corn high-gluten flour, which not only retains the nutrition and fragrance of corn, but also has a delicate, gluten and smooth taste, which can be used to make noodles, dumplings, steamed buns, etc." Golden" food, known as "the third staple food of the 21st century".
Corn high-gluten flour is processed into noodles, noodles or steamed bread and other foods with less roughness. And because the expanded and modified starch is extruded several times during food processing, the gluten of the noodles is good and the taste is gluten.
The required corn flour can be processed with a professional Small maize milling machine.
The price of these small maize milling machines is about $2800 to $6000
Small maize milling machine price 2000 US dollars - 3000 US dollars in south africa
The machine suitable for African farmers to process corn food includes Small maize milling machine, which can process corn flour and corn grits. Corn noodle machine, can make corn noodles: small thresher, fresh corn kernels, canned corn: corn puffed food processing machine, corn puffed food processing machinery Process composition:
1. Mixing machine: Mix corn flour, flour, rice flour and other raw materials with additives and a certain amount of water fully and evenly.
2. Feeder: transport the mixed raw materials to the feed hopper of the extruder.
3. Extruder: The raw material enters the extrusion system from the feeding hopper, and the product is produced in a high temperature and high pressure environment (different products can be configured differently according to different products).
4. Air blower: use the wind power of the blower to convey the raw materials to the oven, and configure different blowers according to different products.
5. Multi-layer oven: Most of the ovens are electric ovens. The temperature is adjusted between 0-200 degrees through the control cabinet. The interior is a stainless steel double-layer mesh bag. The baking time can be adjusted according to the speed. There are three layers, five layers, and seven layers. stainless steel oven;
6. Seasoning line: There are octagonal, cylinder, single-roller, and double-roller seasoning lines, which are configured according to output and product properties, as well as oil spray, sugar spray, and coating equipment.
These small maize milling machine prices in south africa are relatively low. The price is generally 2000 US dollars - 3000 US dollars
There are many farmers in Africa who come to purchase small and cheap maize milling machines.
Let's take a look at some information on the small maize milling machine.
Small maize milling machine price for south africa Introduction
It is composed of a peeling machine, a crushing machine and a grading machine. By this one machine, it can finish peeling, remove germ, remove black hilum and crush into grits, then finally grade crushed corn into two grits and one endosperm flour. It is designed with gear system to produce different sizes of grits.
Small maize milling machine Function
1. Peel corn to remove skin, germ and hilum and polish.
2. Grind corn into grits
3. Grade/sifter grits in one endosperm flour and two sizes grits (two size volume rate is adjustable.)
Small maize milling machine Technical advantage
1. Low cost machine for easy investment.
2. Multi purpose to grind wheat, rice, corn.
3. Compact structure, easy to operate, 0% failure rate, suitable for export. No risk for after-sale service.
4. Pressure adjusting system to control peeling rate and peeling result.
5. Grinding section is equipped with a adjusting handle of 4-5 gears, at each gear, it determines sizes of grits outcome.
6. Two sizes of grits, one endosperm flour are output product.